Tissue Regeneration with PRGF® – Endoret®
The secret to success for dental implants is a process known as osseointegration, by which your jawbone fuses to the implant posts. Tissue regeneration with Endoret® technology helps the jawbone create a stronger, more resilient bond with the implant post, in turn improving the stability and function of your dental implant restoration.
PRGF® stands for Plasma Rich in Growth Factors, and Endoret® technology is the most advanced technique for obtaining and concentrating platelet-rich autologous plasma. The growth factors are pooled from your own plasma, then used to promote faster, more complete healing, and tissue regeneration after your dental implant surgery.
What to Expect from PRGF® – Endoret®
Endoret® is 100% biocompatible, and is as versatile as it is safe. Because the technology is based on growth factors derived directly from the patient’s plasma, the treatment is designed to optimize bone and tissue regeneration around your dental implant posts.
Endoret® is applied to the surface of the titanium implant post. Once placed in the jawbone, it creates a protein matrix that guides and stimulates the growth, regeneration, and reattachment of the bone and periodontal tissues surrounding the implant site.
What Are the Benefits of Endoret®?
- The laboratory protocol is simple, and only requires one centrifugation.
- Centrifugation and preparation can be completed in under 30 minutes.
- Endoret® is well-known for its efficiency and success in tissue regeneration, and has been referenced in numerous international circles.
- The technology is also backed by international scientific studies.
- Endoret® helps fight bacterial infection in and around the implant site, and does not contain leucocytes that promote inflammation.
For more information on the science behind PRGF® – Endoret® visit http://bti-biotechnologyinstitute.com/gb/dental/regeneration/.