Have you ever complained to a friend that your dental crown drives you crazy because it doesn’t feel like it fits right? Did you accidentally drop your denture and ever since then, it’s just not fitting the way it used to? No matter the type of dental work you’re having a problem with, remember that if it fits poorly, it’s something you should address right away. Learn more with a little assistance from our dental quiz!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If your dentures don’t seem to fit correctly, it’s not something you should ignore even if you can get by with them as they are. Ignoring the problem can mean your smile will end up experiencing some very frustrating side effects down the line.
- True or False: It’s possible that even a small dental filling can throw off the balance of your bite if it isn’t placed correctly.
- True or False: Dental work is never supposed to cause you problems with your bite or result in pain. If you’re having any sort of issue with a restoration or prosthetic, it’s best to contact us for a visit, so we can assess the situation.
- True. Dentures or any other type of prosthetic that isn’t fitting as well as it should (pretty much perfectly) can most certainly damage your smile and lead to complications. It can rub and cause abrasions (which can lead to infection), can damage teeth, may promote problems like TMJ disorder, can make chewing difficult, and so on and so forth.
- True. The way your teeth fit together can be disturbed by any poorly placed restoration. If your dental work doesn’t feel right, come talk with us.
- True. You should never rationalize discomfort associated with dental work. It is always best to come in for a checkup, so we can fix the problem.
Protect Your Oral Health With Dental Work Repairs
If you’re having a problem with dental work in your smile, remember that it’s very important to come in for a repair. Contact our practice in Frisco, TX today. Schedule a visit by calling Prisma Dental at (972) 668-7398.
Call Us Today!